Monday, July 21, 2014

My new photo book IS now available!

Another post about One Family Together Forever, and it's a lot better news than two days ago.

The book is now complete!

It is available from Lulu, the same place that sold my two previous works, The Buddy Wayne Chronicles and My Ideal World.  I am very excited about this one, because for the first time people can see what my characters look like. 

This is the culmination of some two years of hard work, both at home and in classes at school.  I would like to thank my teacher, Brady Poirier, for all his patience, dedication, and support of my efforts.  When I had a question, he almost always had a quick answer.

To buy One Family Together Forever, please click on the book cover to the right of this blog.  I'm getting $1.60 per copy sold, and with my continued precarious financial position, every little bit helps.

One more thing: Sometime this week, I will post the sources and techniques for every montage you see here.  It's important for me to do that to acknowledge the real people whose faces I used to create the "pictures" used in the book, and hopefully to minimize objections to their use, or other legal issues.

Thanks for your attention, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment