The three remaining contestants gather at an office building in downtown New Orleans. There, a board has been set up, which is actually a mosaic puzzle. When the lights are revealed in a certain way, it reveals a picture of the bow taken by the 13 Barefoot Farm residents at the end of their New Jerusalem show. The object is to reveal the pieces that are actually in the picture and avoid the ones that are not, and complete it as fast as possible. The contestant with the slowest time will be eliminated.
After they had competed one at a time in the building, Brooke has the fastest time at 2 minutes, 13.5 seconds. Sadie (2:21.6) edges out Sean (2:23.4) for second and advances to the final test of the season.
The finalists are taken by sport utility vehicle to the Grants' residence to participate in the move-in of the family to the renovated house and backyard. Meanwhile, a ceremony takes place after which the Grants react emotionally to their new surrounding. "This is worth waiting 10 years for," Evelyn says, to which Shandi Finnessey replies, "And this had to seem like a lifetime."
Brooke and Sadie go into the final challenge. Both take seats on the bottom of a five-level elevator, and each is given a series of questions about the season. A correct answer moves them up one level; they stay at the same level for each wrong answer. The first to reach the top level wins the grand prize of a $100,000 donation.
The season is decided when Sadie knows that LeCrae was the first to make a putt for his team in the golf competition, but Brooke does not. The Duck Dynasty scion exults, "I'm so glad I didn't finish in second place again!" Brooke, on the other hand, is proud to get farther than even what she thought was possible.
$100,000 donation for winner:
- Sadie Robertson - Camp Ch-Yo-Ca
- Brooke Liptrap - Boys and Girls Club of America
- Sean Lowe - True Love Waits
- Heather & Laura Beanblossom - CEN Foundation
- Candace Cameron Bure - Sherwood Baptist Church
- Alex Debogorski - Inuit Scholars' Fund
- Melinda Doolittle - Music scholarships at Belmont University
- Bethany Hamilton - Soul Surfer Fund
- LeCrae - C.O.G.I.C. Health Care Foundation
- Shawn Michaels - Texas Special Olympics
- Ryan O'Quinn - Creation Museum
- Tim Tebow - Tim Tebow Foundation
- Nick Vujicic - Life Without Limbs