Last year, I revised hypothetical summaries of all seven seasons of Gone Barefoot, the "reality docuseries" I created around my characters.
I have since come to realize that one thing was missing from the final episode at the end of the series: the title sequence that explains what happens to the clan once the cast bows to the audience and the curtain is drawn at the King David International Cultural Festival. Here's what it would look like:
- Brandy is hired for a new show in the New Jerusalem called The History of Dance along with her partner Hylton Tripp.
- Bunky returns to the parkour circuit. He enjoys the world travel as much as the competition.
- Popeye continues to juggle time between singing with his sons, playing bunco, and relaxing on his boat.
- Annie shares her experiences with the Barefoot Mommas Club and plans new events.
- Ralph is still pastor at his local church, but enjoys hunting and fishing as much.
- Harvey returns to being jack-of-all-trades at the family workshop and being captain of the football team.
- Miss Hambone decides to sell her pro wrestling promotion and cut back on her performances so she can be a youth pastor full time.
- Bryson has moved to Colorado and is living out his dreams of being a cowboy.
- Brenda has discovered the world of competitive cooking and now brings her unique barbeque and ice cream recipes to judges everywhere.
- Bobby Ray resumes his farm work, Jennifer continues to write her Ella Nellie Bell Littlebridge stories, and Belinda has signed a new deal with Netflix for her continuing adventures of Little Red Robin Hood.
- Buddy Wayne returns to running the farm by day, and playing his acoustic guitar every night. He and Brittany Spears still see each other occasionally - and have tattoos of each other!