Saturday, April 26, 2014

Book title unveiled as contents continue to be assembled

I begin this post by announcing the title of the picture book I am working on.  It will be called One Family, Together Forever, which is also what I called my signature photo montage of the family which I created in 2012 and display again below.


I am also continuing to put together new pieces that will be in my book:
  • This week, during my break from adult school after Easter, I began work on my largest project ever.  It will feature the logos of over 200 U.S. television stations that will form a syndicated network carrying programs relating to a very important event prophesied in the Bible that will allow the Barefoot family to have the lifestyle I depict throughout all of my works.  I will make the explanations clear once the book is published.
  • Below is a second picture of Buddy Wayne, set on the back porch of the same house that is at the setting of the original illustration of the extended/blended family.  They don't match exactly since this does not have the same natural settings, but it's the closest I could find when I entered "back porch" into Google Images and found it.   My plan is to start each individual chapter about the 13 family members by photo montages just like this one.  I duplicate as best as I can the clothing from the original "group photo" so they appear to have been taken on the same day.  The original picture had a blank-looking white sky, so I added another layer and filled it with light blue to "create" a new sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment