Friday, April 18, 2014

Any questions about Jennifer?

As my planned photo book is slowly coming together for release sometime this summer, I am still finding new ways to put together the world I have made for my characters.  The latest example is Buddy Wayne's sister-in-law Jennifer.

According to the biography I have for her, Jennifer was - appropriately - a podiatrist before leaving it all behind to join her husband Bobby Ray and their daughter Belinda in the grand experiment called the Barefoot Family Farm.  (A reminder of that is shown in the first picture below.)



However, until this week, I neglected to depict Jen in her previous job, so the impending book project was incentive for me to get to work on that.

I took a picture from the Indiana Podiatry Group in Indianapolis depicting a podiatrist's office and a scrub I found at the web site of Charles Sturt University, which has campuses through Australia.  Add "Alabama Brandy's" face, Bailey Miller's arms, and the legs of the girl found on the roadside, and there you go!  Then, just a few minutes ago, I added an inset montage, based on a photograph from the HowStuffWorks website showing a podiatrist at work.  I changed her hair and skin colors to match Jennifer's.


No comments:

Post a Comment