Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gone 'til Movember

With my home subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, one would think I would spend most of my five-day vacation from ABC Adult School doing more Photoshop projects.  Actually, I did, starting two projects; however, I ended up completing only one.

That is the project you see below, which supports awareness of cancers that mostly affect men.  Some years ago, someone conceived of Movember, in which men are asked to grow facial hair.  The three subjects here are Buddy Wayne, Bobby Ray, and their friend Rhett Jeffers.  I have never before introduced Jeffers; he would be a pro wrestling announcer for the Ultimate Wrestling Federation promotion I mentioned in chapter 3 and I have "called" NASCAR races for personal use by way of impersonating his voice (as well as those of the brothers).   It would be a deep voice typical of sports and news personalities, with influences like Vin Scully and Mike Joy.

As for the other, I planned to bring you a picture of Bryson and B.W. in the family pond.  The plan was for Bryson to "float" with the use of a life preserver I would create by taking an ordinary rectangle and turning it into a 3D object, while B.W. stayed close to shore.  Brady Poirier taught me this a few weeks ago.  But when I tried it myself, the 3D command I wanted to use was not activated.  All I can do at this point is seek support to find out why it was not turned on.  If I get that done, I'll complete the montage and show it to you later.

(Source of the title: the song "Gone 'til November," which was a hit for Wyclef Jean circa 2005.)

No comments:

Post a Comment