Sunday, September 30, 2012

Changes and clarifications

If there's one thing you must know about me, it's that I change details of my characters and settings as much as Cher changes clothes.  Unfortunately, I don't always make sure it's complete before I post it to this blog.

I've already gone over some examples: Two of my avatars (Jennifer and Brandy) have changed, since better versions of them have become available to me.  Also, I have switched around part of Ralph's and Harvey's profiles.  When I'm done here, I'll go back to the food and clothing page and clarify the difference between the formal and informal wear in the family.

Then there's the role of the television show Buddy Wayne: Coming Home in all of this.  This is supposed to be a reality program is shown on a TV network I have made up, called Heaven TV.  It's like any other religious channel, except that the programming is a dramatic re-creation of events that will take place after the world is destroyed, and then remade, in the period around the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, as depicted throughout the Bible and especially in the Book of Revelation.  I "named" Steve Beverly, in real life a longtime professor at Union University, as the network's "president."

I used this program to replace My Ideal World, the variety show in chapter 3 of my book.  As it turns out, neither show is needed, as the operating premise is that people in Heaven watch little to no television, since their family lives, and participation thereof, take precedence.  However, this show would be a good ministry tool on religious - or even secular - TV if it's to be done now.

I apologize for any inconvenience these changes have caused, and I hope to be more deliberate before I post such detailed information again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment