Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas - and happy 200th post!

This is my 200th official post!  (I have made more, but I estimate that about 30 of them have been deleted.)

Here, Santa Claus (Popeye?) visits a part of the house facing a brick wall and near the fireplace (actually a furnace pot I took from a picture of a one-room schoolhouse).  At first, balancing Belinda and Bryson on his lap simultaneously appears to be a mean feat; then again, the kids think he is like a superhero, so they expect nothing more.

Santa and the wall come from files I retrieved at school.  The stockings are from the Party City website.  Santa's chair and the children's stools (which I pictured originally but later deleted) are from bar stool pictures from different web pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment