Saturday, June 8, 2013

More images of life, both in and out of the house

As the 2012-13 school year winds down, I have three more pictures imagining life both inside and outside my second-favorite family.

I begin with a file converted from Photoshop to Illustrator and back again.  It is a "promotional poster" for a "reality TV" show starring Buddy Wayne Barefoot's wife, Brittany Spears.  (She has her middle initial to distinguish herself from Britney Spears.)  Makes you wish you could watch it, huh?

The difference between this file and the Illustrator file is that the Illustrator version has four pink stars scattered over her blouse to fulfill a requirement of the assignment.

Brittany's head is superimposed over that of real-life North Carolina mom Lindsay Barefoot and her son stands in for Spears' daughter Blanton Elizabeth Spears.  Hopefully, he's at an age where one can't tell gender apart.
Up next is the aforementioned Dillon Bowling.  I teased his eventual appearance in this post, and now I deliver.  The photo collage, which includes fictitious website and social media addresses for my mythical Oklahoman, shows him doing what you would expect him to do.  The frontswing and backswing shots are intended to be from the same roll, but from two different angles.


I now end with the proverbial bang.  Here is the very reason for Hambone's nickname.

What I did here was to choose a video capture from the "Hambone hambone" video and place the arms on top of the rest of Reba Pearl Barefoot's body.   Since the picture still showed the original artist, I used the clone tool extensively to substitute a greater backdrop and remove the other person.  The amount of fun she is having here can't be understated!

No comments:

Post a Comment