Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just checking in

Those who have paid attention to this blog know that it has been 20 days since Buddy Wayne's Ideal World has been updated.

There have been several reasons for this. One of them was that a five-night, four-day vacation that my parents and I took to New York City last week. (We arrived late Tuesday night of last week and left on Sunday morning.) During that time, I enjoyed myself and didn't use the hotel computers all that much.

Before that, I restarted classes at ABC Adult School, which meant less free time for projects like this one.

This weekend, I plan to go back to this blog for at least one post. I have not forgotten Buddy Wayne Barefoot and all of his friends and neighbors. If they were with us, they would convey the word that they are OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment