Saturday, September 6, 2014

Where will this blog go?

I have decided to change my course of studies at ABC Adult School for the next semester.  Starting Monday, I will return to ballroom dancing and medical billing/coding classes that I took in 2011-12.  After that, in the quarter starting in November, I will take a line-dancing class for the first time.  For someone who's trying to be a country boy at heart, that class will be appropriate.  (In case you're wondering why I can't take it earlier, the beginning class is at the same time as medical billing/coding, which I am taking to reinforce my skills for a possible job opportunity I hope will happen someday.)

What does this has to do with my blog?  That means I will likely have little if any time to work on Photoshop, which has been the lifeblood of the blog for most of the past year.  So I'll have to decide the content I will use in the future.  Will it be first-person "diaries?"  Fake press releases?  Something else entirely?

In the meantime, I can report that I have updated the Gone Barefoot seasons 4&5 page to reflect the latest episodes, including the New Jerusalem world's fair performance season finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment