Friday, September 13, 2013

Pictures: Two old ones redone, one new one, one bummer

It was a busy week of activity as I returned to ABC Adult School for the first quarter of the 2013-14 school year.

First, I'm sad to report that I can't show you a work I am so proud of.  I have Bryson and Belinda in a romp down wildflower meadows outside the family home.  Belinda is holding a bucket after getting water for the clan's use.  Pretty picture, huh?  However, the file is locked away in one of the school's computers, and I have not transferred it to my flash drive for home use.  Therefore, I won't be able to see it again until Monday and won't be able to post it here until sometime next week.:(

Now for what I do have.  First is an entirely new image, made just today.  Ralph, the family preacher, is proving that just because one is a man of the cloth doesn't mean everything in that man's life has to be taken seriously.  The caption - and what's on the back of the T-shirt - says it all.


Next is the update of one of last week's photos.  The Barefoot Boys - Popeye, Harvey, Landon Jr., and Ralph - are put in a church setting, supposedly before a performance, and their microphones are put in the correct proportion.



Finally, it's one more version of the leadership conference poster.  This one has the suits that I intended for them all along.  It's based on a different file than the one I used for the last time, and only one file was needed to represent with the suits and ties this time, rather than two.

No comments:

Post a Comment