Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Twitter account, upcoming content

In the personal tradition of adopting as much new Internet technology as possible, the author has opened a new Twitter account. For more information, and the contents of my first tweet, please see this site: http://twitter.com/bwbarefoot.

As for what's to come: an in-depth look at the Rebel X community of younger Idealians and an "interview" with the "other" Brittany Spears. I am especially looking forward to sharing more about my second-favorite character from the book. I love the Spears character because she represents how I am using Idealia to correct the injustices of the real entertainment world. I have always said that if Britney Spears had acted as wholesome and down-to-earth as her background from small-town Louisiana would suggest, then Brittany Spears would not have had to be contrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment