Monday, June 15, 2009

Apology and preview

Revised June 20, 2009 and again Sep. 15, 2012

Early this morning, I made a post called "The ultimate playlist" which included some songs that are from local artists; that is, of Idealian origin. However, most of this material was too repetitive, and after second thought I decided to delete it from the blog. I also deleted a picture of an iPod that went along with the deleted post.

Now, here is where I plan to take this blog in the coming week:
  • Buddy Wayne Barefoot may be a world-famous sports and entertainment star, but even he has farm chores. What are they and how does he pull them off?
  • Remember when sports and games were not only played by kids, but made up by them, too? I introduce you to a new game called boogers and spitballs, or boogers for short, and reintroduce you to blithe innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment