Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here's some more Photoshop stuff

I continue to visualize the world I have created through my books and this blog.

On Thursday, I completed this "wedding picture" of Buddy Wayne and the "real" Brittany Spears.  This marriage supposedly happened in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand's wedding chapel on Oct. 2, 2010.  I must thank Bobby & Ashley Sherman, a couple in Harnett County, NC married 14 months ago, for providing the bodies on which I fitted the heads of the lucky couple.  (The original picture is here, go to page 18.)


Then on Friday, I made this promotional flyer of Blondie, the pianist I made up who I then signed to Buddy Wayne's record label.  She is sitting in front of her piano, as if she is about to begin a piano recital with a huge amount of confidence.



Finally, here is a visual look at the Barefoot family property I created some time ago.  It isn't the best quality - after all, there are obvious perspective issues in showing where everything is - but given what I know about Photoshop and the available features in CS5, that's the best I could do.  The features are, clockwise from top left:
  • Barn (which includes animals kept for food, clothing, and transportation)
  • Farm plots (corn, beans, and squash are grown here; also a cotton patch for clothing)
  • Fruit orchard (apples, pears and plums mostly)
  • Pond (used for fishing and water sports)
  • Mud pit/bog (recreational uses)
  • Briar patch (wild grains like barley and rice, hemp)
  • Hunting ground
  • Brookshire Creek (source of water for drinking, cooking, and bathing)
  • Loblolly pine grove (provides shade, relaxation, picnic area in back)
  • Wildflower garden/front yard
  • Family residence
This is another promotional flyer with all the contact information.


I promise that next time I write to you, I will have news about Belinda's and Bryson's future education plans - and a big change is ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment