On Thursday, I completed this "wedding picture" of Buddy Wayne and the "real" Brittany Spears. This marriage supposedly happened in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand's wedding chapel on Oct. 2, 2010. I must thank Bobby & Ashley Sherman, a couple in Harnett County, NC married 14 months ago, for providing the bodies on which I fitted the heads of the lucky couple. (The original picture is here, go to page 18.)
Then on Friday, I made this promotional flyer of Blondie, the pianist I made up who I then signed to Buddy Wayne's record label. She is sitting in front of her piano, as if she is about to begin a piano recital with a huge amount of confidence.
Finally, here is a visual look at the Barefoot family property I created some time ago. It isn't the best quality - after all, there are obvious perspective issues in showing where everything is - but given what I know about Photoshop and the available features in CS5, that's the best I could do. The features are, clockwise from top left:
- Barn (which includes animals kept for food, clothing, and transportation)
- Farm plots (corn, beans, and squash are grown here; also a cotton patch for clothing)
- Fruit orchard (apples, pears and plums mostly)
- Pond (used for fishing and water sports)
- Mud pit/bog (recreational uses)
- Briar patch (wild grains like barley and rice, hemp)
- Hunting ground
- Brookshire Creek (source of water for drinking, cooking, and bathing)
- Loblolly pine grove (provides shade, relaxation, picnic area in back)
- Wildflower garden/front yard
- Family residence
I promise that next time I write to you, I will have news about Belinda's and Bryson's future education plans - and a big change is ahead!