Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another school year is over!

The creator of Buddy Wayne Barefoot and all his friends has finished another year of ABC Adult School.

I have completed Medical Billing and Coding and next for me is looking for a job in the front desk or as a medical assistant.  Also this summer, I will travel to the latest McMillon family reunion in Atlanta.

In addition, I will be posting more this summer.  Among some of the highlights, if I can get to them:
  • How B.W. nearly "joined" Hendrick Motorsports in 2009 as a teammate of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champions Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon, and the sport's most popular driver, Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
  • A "summary" of the second season of Pop Camp (which I called The Singing Showdown in earlier posts; as you know, I am not shy to change names of items I create on a whim.)   I'll introduce some familiar names in new settings.
  • I will also update the status of some past characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment