Saturday, July 2, 2011

Some notes from the creator

  • My Twitter account has come to life in recent days. I placed some of the "wish list" items from my book out there, plus an entirely new item based on America's Next Top Model, the long-running reality competition on The CW. Check it out now!
  • Speaking of reality shows, one reason I restarted it was to show my support for Beverly McClellan, who recently competed on The Voice. I was disappointed that she did not win, but I am happy this bald-headed, tattooed rock and roll woman was able to win over a lot of people, including myself.
  • Finally, Fox Sports Net has canceled The Final Score. I loved that show, as it was a no-nonsense alternative to the drawn-out drama that SportsCenter can be at times. Just game highlights and sound bites in a neat half-hour. It was great while I lasted, which was a little over five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment