Sunday, October 24, 2010

News from the last month

It has been one month since my last post, largely because nothing much has happened. However, there have been some developments:
  • As a result of my attendance at a high school class reunion earlier this month, I have gotten interest which could lead to possible sales of my book. I brought it to the reunion site, the Cerritos Sheraton hotel, to show my fellow classmates from 1990 what I have been up to. The reaction was mostly positive.
  • At some point in time, I expect to start work for Los Angeles Habilitation House, helping to negotiate contracts with the United States Department of Defense. This is part of a subcontract won by LAHH as part of the AbilityOne program, which sets aside some contract work for people with disabilities. I can't wait to share my book with some new co-workers!

No comments:

Post a Comment